J. Deckert Consulting provides...
... Strategic Planning, Project Management, and Business Process Management for small to medium sized businesses, or teams within larger companies, who are experiencing growth beyond current capacities.
J. and a vetted professional services team deconstruct enterprise level planning and management tools, then implement them at the scale appropriate to the next stage of growth.
Every business, large or small, benefits from developing and documenting a strategic plan. The strategic plans we develop together are:
- Visual - More of a map than a document.
- Concise - Include important information only. No fluff. No filler.
- Comprehensive - Covers planning and decision making from all angles.
- Executable - Broken down into defined packages that can be worked on and completed.
Teams of any size are at their best when individual members can understand and take ownership of their parts of a project. The projects plans we build are:
- Integrated - Work completed 'in platform' makes real time reporting automatic.
- Flexible - Intelligently manage trade offs between budget, scope, and schedule.
- Risk Based - Realistic risk management practices built into budgets and schedules.
- Visually Organized - Information hierarchy helps team members understand their role and responsibilities.
Business Process Management
Understanding and communicating business operations We map business processes in order in increase effectiveness, improve efficiency, and identify areas for improvement. The process management and modeling we do is:
- Collaborative - Everyone involved in a process has input on how it is done correctly and how it could be improved.
- Scale Appropriate - Process architecture and modeling needs are different for teams of different sizes.